What is MONERO (XMR)?
Monero (XMR) is a privacy focused Cryptocurrency. Launched in 2014 it is secure,private, untraceable and open sourced.
- Privacy -Monero uses ring signatures, ring confidential transactions, and stealth addresses to hide the origins, amounts, and destinations of all transactions.
- The blockchain doesn’t have a block limit and is dynamically scalable.
- Limited merchant/ vendor adoption.
- Storage- To date there are no hardware wallets that can store Monero. (Ledger is in progress)
- Tax reporting could be difficult. (Some might argue this the point of Monero)
- Monero (XMR) Stays Strong Ahead of MoneroV (XMV) Hard Fork March 6, 2018Monero (XMR) Stays Strong Ahead of MoneroV (XMV) Hard Fork CryptovestMonero Hard Fork: New MoneroV Will Enter the Cryptocurrency Market Coin Idol (press release)Full coverage
- Monero [XMR] gains 34% this week in light of Monero V [XMV] hardfork March 6, 2018Monero [XMR] gains 34% this week in light of Monero V [XMV] hardfork AMBCryptoMonero (XMR) vs Ethereum (ETH) Comparison GlobalCoinReportMonero Surges As 'MoneroV' Hard Fork Approaches – But Buyers Beware! BitcoinistFull coverage
- Altcoin Analysis: NEO, EOS, LTC, Monero and Lumens March 6, 2018Altcoin Analysis: NEO, EOS, LTC, Monero and Lumens newsBTCFull coverage
- Digital coin scheme sends two former state workers to jail March 5, 2018Digital coin scheme sends two former state workers to jail Sacramento Bee2 jailed for using California computers to mine digital cash Idaho StatesmanFull coverage
- Cardano (ADA), Monero (XMR), & Status (SNT) Uptrend March 5, 2018Cardano (ADA), Monero (XMR), & Status (SNT) Uptrend CryptoCurrencyNewsFull coverage