What is STELLAR (XLM)?
Stellar is a decentralized open source payment network. Stellar Lumens (XLM) are the native asset on the network that are used for facilitating exchanges.
- Near Zero Fees- A transaction fee of 0.00001 XLM ($0.000005) is purely to deter DDoS attacks.
- Near instant transaction settlement time (0-5 seconds)
- Stellar.org is non profit with an intent to fight global poverty
- Stellar Lumens are a pre-mined coin with Stellar.org holding and distributing remaining tokens via airdrops over the next 10 years.
- 17.85 Billion XLM currently circulating with a total supply of 103.5 billion XLM to be released.
- A high XLM price would not necessarily further the goal of reducing poverty.
- Crypto update: Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), and Litecoin (LTC) are smashed March 6, 2018Crypto update: Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), and Litecoin (LTC) are smashed Motley Fool AustraliaFull coverage
- Stellar Lumens [XLM] poised for a comeback after BACE's addition of XLM and new wallet update! March 6, 2018Stellar Lumens [XLM] poised for a comeback after BACE's addition of XLM and new wallet update! AMBCryptoStellar: Is XLM Headed Towards $1? BitcoinistFull coverage
- Why Stellar Lumens Could Become the Next Crypto Giant March 6, 2018Why Stellar Lumens Could Become the Next Crypto Giant GlobalCoinReportStellar Lumens [XLM] turns green after last week's bottom and the new wallet update! AMBCryptoStellar's Downward Trend May Have Bottomed as Jed McCaleb Headlines Fin-Tech Conference HackedFull coverage
- Stellar [XLM] Continues Leading the Market After Wallet Detail Release March 5, 2018Stellar [XLM] Continues Leading the Market After Wallet Detail Release Ethereum World News (blog)Full coverage
- Is Stellar Growth a Threat to Ripple? March 5, 2018Is Stellar Growth a Threat to Ripple? GlobalCoinReportRipple (XRP) and Stellar (XLM) Big News – Prices Skyrocket CryptoCurrencyNewsRipple XRP Jumps 9% as Mainstream Appetite Grows HackedRipple - Reddit RedditFull coverage